Introducing new LifeStraw Go with 2-stage filtration, ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping and travel. The 2-stage filtration process removes bacteria and protozoa and reduces organic chemical matter and chlorine.
Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle. Fill up the bottle, screw on the lid, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece.
Features & Benefits:
- Hollow fibre membrane filters up to 264 gallons (1000 liters) of water down to 0.2 microns
- Lifetime of 26 gallons (100 liters) for the replaceable carbon capsule
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odor and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (Pesticides, Herbicides, VOC)
- Durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Includes carabiner for easy carrying
Bacteria removed include:
- Escherichia coli
- Vibrio cholerae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Protozoa removed include:
- Giardia lamblia (Beaver Fever)
- Cryptosporidium Parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica
LifeStraw filters are the most advanced personal water filters available on the market today. LifeStraw products have been rigorously tested to surpass EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium oocysts, and many other waterborne contaminants.
For every LifeStraw® water filter sold, we provide a child in Africa with clean water for an entire school year.
When you purchase any type of LifeStraw® filter, we use part of the funds to donate LifeStraw® Community institutional water purifiers to schools in Africa. LifeStraw® Community is specifically designed to deliver clean, safe water to school children by removing waterborne pathogens and dirt commonly found in source water.
Since 2014, we provided 316,000 school children or 631 schools in rural Kenya with safe, clean drinking water, thanks to sales of LifeStraw in North America. Thank you for supporting this mission!